Panda Security, has announced the new features of version 7.1 of Panda Cloud Office Protection (PCOP), Panda’s cross-platform solution that offers the best cloud-based protection.
This version includes improvements aimed at meeting the requirements of medium and large enterprises. Version 7.1 incorporates various technological and functional innovations, with emphasis on providing the user with greater control and management.
The new features include:
- Content filtering for the Exchange protection, which allows emails to be filtered by the extension of the attachment, neutralizing dangerous attachments or attachments with a multiple file extension. All content gets filtered before it arrives at the endpoint, endpoint performance is unaffected.
- White-lists included in device control. This feature allows different exclusions to be applied to different groups of computers selected by profile. In addition, white-listed devices can be used without any restrictions, regardless of the settings.
- Mobile device control. This option allows the user to block access to mobile devices and white-list devices.
- New local console on the endpoint. This console provides PCOP administrators and partners with a tool to enable or disable the endpoint protection in a rapid and timely manner, making troubleshooting easy and painless.
- Ability to upgrade to new versions from the PCOP Web console. Notifications will appear in the console to indicate that a new version is available. Administrators then decide to apply the latest version from the console.
For more information on PCOP click here.