With more than 230,000 new malware samples daily and more sophisticated infection techniques, businesses are facing increased threats that put their confidential information at risk and leave them in compromising situations. Adaptive Defense 360 is Panda’s latest solution that covers all that a traditional anti-virus can’t.
It combines two of Panda’s star solutions in one console:
- Panda Endpoint Protection Plus is our EPP (Endpoint Protection Platform) solution and comes with all of the features of a traditional protection: anti-virus, anti-malware, personal firewall, web and mail filtering, and device management.
- Panda Adaptive Defense, our EDR (Endpoint Protection & Response) solution, adds detection and automated response, continuous monitoring and real-time forensic analysis – which results in the complete strengthening and securing of the endpoint.
It combines all the advantages of a traditional anti-virus -prevention and blocking of attacks and remediation of infections – with advanced protection and full trace-ability.
Adaptive Defense provides an endpoint detection service that is able to accurately classify each of the organisation’s applications. This is precisely what differentiates Adaptive Defense 360 from conventional anti-viruses.
Another advantage, is that it detects threats in a real environment regardless of source, including USB. This is something which does not happen with most ATD (Advanced Threat Detection) solutions, as they only locate threats that enter the network and virtualised environments.
The functions in the Endpoint of Panda Adaptive Defense 360 are based on three principles:
- Continuous monitoring of applications and servers of the company.
- Automatic classification using Machine Learning techniques in Panda’s Big Data platform.
- Analysis and manual classification, by PandaLabs’ technicians, of applications that are automatically unclassified to know the behavior of what is running.
With this kind of protection and response in the Endpoint, users achieve a complete solution to fight against malware, as well as prevent it.
Protection for outdated systems
The lack of updates on systems is a gateway for malware in companies. Adaptive Defense 360 includes a section against vulnerabilities that uses contextual and behavioral rules so that companies can work in a safe environment even if they don’t have the systems up to date.
Adaptive Defense 360 allows visual monitoring of what is triggering malware within the company. It not only locates where it is housed in the company network, but also reports the actions being carried out such as the creation of files and the destination of communications.
It provides continuous information of the network’s status by sending immediate alerts when malware enters the network.
Adaptive Defense automatically classifies all applications using Machine Learning techniques in Big Data environments, all under constant supervision of PandaLabs’ specialised technicians who manage the entire process.